Thursday, April 15, 2010

Freedom of Religion

I'm glad this country has freedom of religion. I wish it also had freedom FROM religion. There are some religious groups that think they have the absolute truth and they want to shove their archaic and Medieval thinking on the modern world. The Mormons had to give up polygamy because it was the law of the land. If people believe that the soul is embedded at conception (a completely unverifiable assumption) so don't have a abortion but let the rest of us have a choice. The Chinese don't believe and child is completely human until its first full year.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Cool Man Lou...you speak my mind. I've never done this before so for your virgin blog you're getting a virgin responder. In regards to your thoughts about our needing freedom from religion, all I can say is, "Amen, brother."
    Howie

    ReplyDelete